A Week's Passing
A downloadable game for Windows
A Week's Passing is a short video game made for Ludum Dare 38. In it, you take the role of a student over the course of a school week.
Everything was made by Iseeicy on the Unity Engine, with the exception of most ambient noise, and Unity's default FPSController.
|- CHANGELOG -|
- (v1.1) - Fixed collisions on the PC
(v1.1) - Fixed UI scaling bug
- (v1.2 POST-LD) - Touched up the home area by adding more stuff and making the front door more apparent
- (v1.2 POST-LD) - Added new footstep sounds
- (v1.2 POST-LD) - Made student's shirts randomize colors
- (v1.2 POST-LD) - Updated the bus stop area to look a bit nicer
- (v1.2 POST-LD) - Gave interactable objects an arrow that appears above them
- (v1.2 POST-LD) - Added music to the main menu
- (v1.2 POST-LD) - Fixed a texture import bug where NPC textures were filtered incorrectly
- (v1.2 POST-LD) - Fixed a bug where the "quest" text would flash before fading in
- (v1.3 POST-LD) - Tweaked a few sounds
- (v1.3 POST-LD) - Added a camera focusing feature that moves the camera towards an NPC that's addressing the player.
- (v1.3 POST-LD) - Modeled a cool alarm clock
You can find an experimental html5 version HERE.