"I'm not a janitor, I just live here with my plants" XDDD
You Played Yourself
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
IMPORTANT! THIS IS THE GAME JAM VERSION!
I am actively developing a fully featured version of You Played Yourself! This is just the jam version, which was made in under two weeks and is missing a lot of polish...
If you'd like to keep up with the new game, please visit my website!
Everything is calm on a foggy Sunday afternoon, when a mysterious portal tears through your dorm room's wall...
Created for the Movie Game Jam 2018, featuring a wonderful score by the one and only: Dr. Jedd
====| PATCH NOTES |====
- Added some volume sliders into the pause menu
- Added some generally light post-processing
- Added a light to the breaker room
- Added Dr. Jedd's title music
- Added new music for the Crate-Room and the Fake Janitor's room
- Probably something else I forgot
- Fixed a bug where players would get stuck in a certain dialog sequence
- Fixed a mistake where incorrect music was playing in the Breaker Room
- Half fixed a bug where portals render through walls
- Fixed a bug where in order to complete the last objective, you needed to open your menu first
Released the game!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Made a video about this game. Love the random-ness and the unique-ness of the game :D
Guys we need some bomb ass screenshots i dont have any to share with this game :( ill try and make some when i actually play it tho
Had a great time playing this! Very challenging, funny, and creative. I'd love a sequel!
Absolutely loved it! one of my favorite games!